Friday, May 3, 2013

Learning Foreign Expressions

I have a beautiful friend and a person whom I can call my true guide in every way of my life. Whenever I try to learn something new, I would tell that person that I am now going to do something silly, so, kindly criticize. 
This time around, I was reading some foreign words and expressions. I was having some difficulty in remembering them, so thought why not, send it to that beloved in the form of a text-message and yes! it worked wonder.
Here's that message:


If I were to write how I won my battle of the odds. I will start de novo from the ad-antiquo, citing times of my first glimpse and that first blessing of the lords. It would be then a bonafide magnum opus of mine where-in I will narrate a tale of two humans and an epic of one-age. My dream of that el-dorado is the raison d'etre for me to write and bear everything unmerry with sang froid.



Now, to be true, it was just a summary of my dream to write something great for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment